badge

Thursday 3 January 2013

I-ASSESS REVIEWS - SOUFLOWER EMPEROR SPICE & LAVENDER SOAP BAR

Today,I shall do a single post combined review of two products from Soulflower namely-Lavender Soap and Emperor Spice Soap which I had used during the last two month. I loved the two products and thus decided to write about them.

Firstly let's describe the two "Souls" (my nickname for Soulflower!) which I received and later I shall describe my experience on using these products for the first time.

About the products -

1) They are 100% Vegetarian
2) Products are manufactured in Thailand (Pssst...Thai spas are very popular...now enjoy a similar aromatic experience at home!) 
3) 100 gram bar (Emperor Spice and Lavender) is priced at Rs.200 
Now what you'd like to know next are the ingredients of the two vegan products -

1) Soulflower Lavender Soap - Lavender essential oil, Vitamin E, Aqua Saponified Oils of Coconut, Castor, Olive,Palm and Palm Kernel

2) Soulflower Emperor Spice Soap - Cinnamon Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Aqua Permitted Edible Aroma, Saponified Oils of Coconut, Castor, Olive, Palm and Palm Kernel

My Takeaways from the product -

1) Doesn't dry up your skin but keeps it supple and moisturised. In fact, I discovered that after applying the soap on your body, leave it on for two minutes before rinsing; your skin feels soft and nourished with the oils your skin absorbs and the fragrance it leaves on your body.

2) We all know the benefits of essential oils of Lavender and Cinnamon, Vitamin E, Castor, Olive and Coconut Oil provide for the skin...need I add more here? 

3) Emperor Spice has a strong and long-lasting fragrance while Lavender is mild and soothing. A strong fragrance as Emperor Spice leaves you invigorated and refreshed which I personally preferred in the mornings to begin my day with! The mild fragrance of Lavender soothes your senses after a long tiring day which I used in the evenings before going to bed!

4) These colorful soaps come in a cute packaging with ribbon and flower that they look like little self-wrapped gifts in itself.(See pic)

5) The only suggestion I have for Soulflower is not about the product which is definitely good but it's the price! Organic soaps by well-known brands like Biotique, Khadi offering similar variants are priced under Rs.100 and this could definitely deter people from trying Soulflower which is priced at Rs.200.

6) The soap has a tendency to melt, so keep it away from moisture and store in a dry place.

7) Overall, thumbs up to the two products -Emperor Spice and Lavender...you gotta try it once to know what your skin feels after using Soulflower products!

To know more about the range and variants that Soulflower products has to offer,visit their website -- http://www.soulflower.biz/

Regards,
Sonaal
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment